roles, occupations, activities, & tasks...

Hey bloggers!

I know you have probably heard someone talk about roles, occupations, activities, and tasks in the field of occupational therapy; and the difference between each of these. If not, I'm sure you will soon. In this post I will be talking about my role in life, the occupations that I find meaningful, and the activities and tasks that go along.

I hold a variety of roles in my life that I can identify with. I am a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a friend, and a graduate student. Although I am all of these things, the role that I'm going to share is that of a poet. The occupations of a poet may include attending poetry events or readings, and may even involve sharing the finishing product. I personally do not like to read my poetry aloud or in front of an audience, but I do sometimes like to share my work and even attend a few events. Activities that a poet may engage in consist of reading other poems or blog posts by other writers who inspire them. I often like to read other poems or works of art that inspire me to keep writing; in the hopes of one day being able to inspire someone else. As a writer, I engage in small tasks such as typing, writing, and reading.

That's all for today's post! Happy Tuesday!

stay natural,
NaturalOT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Self-Portrait of a Leader

Untangling Alzheimer's

Clarifying a Person's Locus of Control